Follow Us

Kevjumba Indonesia On Facebook

Kevjumba Indonesia On Facebook
Click This Picture For add Us ^^v

Senin, 05 September 2011

I Heart Nice Guys T-shirt Unofficial Seller

ORDER SESSION = ON (will be closed when order quota has been reached - 24)
PAYMENT SESSION = OFF (open when quota is reached. open about a week)
PRODUCTION SESSION = OFF (takes about 2 weeks or less)
DELIVERY SESSION = OFF (product will be sent immediately when production session is finished)



I'm selling a Youtube fans-base stuff, especially in T-shirt. As we know, the official fans-base shop will drain our money, therefore I am selling counterfeit products similar to stuffs at the official store. I tried to design as closely as possible, then print them in high quality.
I still encourage you to buy at the official store. But if you wanna be more frugal, you can buy in non-official shop like this. I will provide the best services in your order.


PRICE :
BUY ONE @ 60.000 IDR (Not including postage.)
BUY TWO or more @55.000 IDR
(Not including postage.)


The Original Store :
Are you a nice guy Store 
Niga Higa Store 


 Twitter : @kevjumba_id
Ym : Kevjumbaid

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Hi, when can you finish all the ordering of the nice guy tshirt? I really want to purchase it from you. email me any details about me
misz_perfectline@yahoo.com.
Thank you

this sounds lame, although Kevin never reply but thinking that he's read this blog, wall or Mention. thats is makes me happy until right now. Thanks Kevin^^, thanks for all although you are not real, but I'm very grateful you are always there beside me and has always comforted me, when I was sad and did not know what to do.